24 Feb Mentor Coaching Certifcation
The objective of the program is to certified Mentor Coaches to provide mentoring services following the guidelines of the ICF. The program lasts 6 months and meet weekly.
At the end of the program participants will be able to:
(1) Identify the presence or absence of coaching competences during coaching conversations.
(2) Offer oral and written feedback, identifying examples of the application of coaching competencies and what would take to develop to the next level.
(3) Facilitate group discussions on the application of coaching competencies.
Have at least an ACC certification.
The virtual program includes 4 components:
• Theoretical modules
o The role of Mentor Coach
o Coaching Competencies at ACC, PCC and MCC level
o Providing effective feedback
• Participation in Mentor Coaching group facilitated by Leda and Damian, (during the first two months).
• Mentor coaching practice during the program
• Mentor coaching practice in triads outside the program