This Team Coaching Supervision Certification offers trained and experienced team coaches and supervisors an opportunity to learn and develop team coaching supervision skills. The program follows the ICF Team Core Competencies and includes readings, lectures, group discussions, exercises, and case presentations.
By the end of the program participants will be able to:
• Provide team coaching supervision following ICF and EMCC team coaching guidelines
• Research and present on a topic related to team coaching supervision
• Practice team coaching supervision and receive supervision of supervision
• Understand, identify and appreciate the role that diversity and inclusion play in team coaching supervision
The Program is presented in eight sessions, three hours each on Monday morning from 8 to 11 AM PST, from August 28 to December 4, 2023.
Participants can miss up to 25% of the program. When missing a session participants need to watch the recording and prepare a report answering preassigned questions within one week of the missed session and before the next session.
It is also required that participants engage in discussion forums around the program readings and prepare three reports with learnings from the readings. They will practice team coaching supervision and receive supervision from their experience.
The program is accredited with 40 CCEs from the International Coaching Federation.
Dr. Damian Goldvarg is a Master Certified Coach (MCC), a Certified Speaker Professional (CSP), an Accredited Coach Supervisor (ESIA), and the Past Global President of the International Coach Federation (2013-2014). He has twenty years of experience in leadership development training, executive assessment and coaching, talent management, facilitation, strategic planning, and team building services. Originally from Argentina, he has worked with individuals and organizations in over fifty countries, including the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia, offering services in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Through his work with multinational Fortune 100 companies, governments and community based organizations.
Dr. Goldvarg trains executive coaches, mentor coaches and coach supervisors worldwide. His areas of expertise include: coaching, cultural competence, emotional intelligence, communication, behavioral interviewing, and 360 feedback. He has presented his work at national and international conferences and published three books on personal development and coaching competencies. He is currently working on this fourth book on Coaching Supervision.
• The role of the team coach supervisor, knowledge, mindset, philosophy, and skills required
• ICF, AC, and EMCC Team Coaching Competency Models
• Differences between the individual, group, and team coaching supervision
• Supervising ethical team coaching challenges
• Six steps of the team coaching supervision process
• Supervising challenges in team coaching contracting: role of team coach, sponsor, and leader in establishing the agreement
• Best practices for team coaching supervision agreements
• Team coaching models and assessments tools
• Psychological Safety: supervising vulnerability and courage in teams
• Five Dysfunctions of a Team: supervision challenges
• Self as an instrument in the team coaching environment
• Supervision of co-coaches
• Diversity and equity in supervision of team coaches
• 10 Modes for Team Coaching Supervision
• Facilitating interpersonal dynamics and key processes
• Full Spectrum Model and supervision of team coaches
• Case presentation
• Supervision of supervision of team coaches
• Systemic supervision with constellations
• Unique issues on group team coaching supervision
• Creative team coaching supervision interventions
• Integration of content presented in the program
• Case presentations
• Research presentations
Larissa Thurlow, PCC
Traci Manalani, MA, MCC
Katherine Holt, PCC
Susie Warman, MCC, ESIA