22 Feb Mentor Coaching Certification
Mentor Coaching involves developing and/or enhancing your coaching skills no matter how much experience you have as a coach. The ICF defines Mentor Coaching as providing professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency demanded by the desired credential level sought by a coach. Furthermore, Mentor Coaching means an applicant being coached on their coaching skills rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill.
- We provide Individual and Group Mentor Coaching
- We offer Mentor Coaching in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Programs last 10 hours
- Group Mentor Coaching has a maximum of 10 participants
- Participants receive feedback on coaching skills from Mentor Coach
- We provide articles on Core Competencies developed by Dr.Goldvarg
Mentor Coaching Certification starts in March. We provide 30 ICF CCEUs. The program trains coaches to provide feedback on coaching skills following ICF core coaching skills model. The program explains the PCC markers as well as the differences between ACC, PCC and MCC credentials.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.