10 Feb The Path to Masterful Coaching
The objective of the program is to support experienced coaches (at least PCC level) to enhance their practices and obtain their MCC accreditation. By the end of the program, participants will be familiar with ICF Core competencies framework at MCC level and receive feedback and support to be able to apply for an MCC credential.
The program lasts 4 months, includes 70 hours of virtual training, and will take place on Wednesdays at 8.00 AM PST starting on July 13 for twenty weeks, ending November 23, 2022. Every week there will be a different activity: webinar, group mentor coaching, or triad practice. The program is waiting for accreditation for Level 3 Coaching Training and will be offered in English and Spanish.
The program consists of 5 components:
- Eight webinars, 2.5 each every other week on coaching competencies focusing on the ICF model (20 hours). Each webinar focused on one ICF Core Competency. You can miss up to two sessions and will need to watch the session and prepare a brief report.
- Read sections of two books on Coaching Skills (12 hours of self-study).
- Goldvarg, Matthews, and Perel (2018) Professional Coaching Competencies
- Hawkins, Turner (2020) Systemic Coaching.
- Four practice in triads, 2. 5 hrs. each (10 hours).
- Four group mentor coaching sessions 2.5 hours each every other week (10 hours). In these sessions, there is a rotation of roles, one of the participants coach, one receive coaching, and the rest will be observers and provide feedback. You can miss only one session.
- Three individual mentor coaching sessions (3 hours) Participants need to send a recording of a coaching session, transcript, and self-evaluation to the individual mentor coach assigned.
- Coach at least 3 clients, five hours each, or more clients to add 15 hours in four months. (15 hours).
- Alicia Aguero, MCC
- Susie Warman MCC
- Nancy Tylim, MCC