25 Oct Second Annual Coaching Supervision Conference, Montreal, June 2019.
Lily Seto Coaching & Consulting and Goldvarg Consulting Group coordinated the second annual Americas Coaching Supervision Conference last June 13 and 14, 2019 in Montreal, Quebec.
Objectives of the Conference:
1) Increase visibility for coaching supervision in the Americas;
2) Build community and network in the Americas;
3) Learn new models and deepen your skills in reflective practice.
June 13, 2019: Day 1 starts with a half day workshop with Professor Tatiana Bachkirova (Oxford – Brookes) on “Self as Instrument”. The afternoon will be Café discussions on various topics as well as demonstrations.
Wine and cheese reception on the evening of June 13 is included in your price.
June 14, 2019: Karyn Prentice and Elaine Patterson (Coach Supervision Academy) will facilitate a half day workshop on “How to Refresh, Renew and Reinvigorate You and Your Practice”. In the afternoon, there will be further demonstrations and a focus on Ethics in Coaching Supervision.
Follow all updates on the Americas Coaching Supervisors Network website:
- Dr. Damian Goldvarg • Lily Seto • Professor Tatiana Bachkirova • Michel Moral • Fiona Adamson • Eva Hirsch Pontes •Karyn Prentice• Elaine Patterson • Nathalie Dubé
Coach Supervisors, Coaches, and Purchasers of Coaching
- You will receive an email with further details (i.e. instructions for booking accommodation, dietary needs, etc) within three weeks of purchasing your ticket.
- Contact Nathalie Dubé firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions.
Price (Canadian dollars) :
1) Early bird to January 31, 2019: $650 (app. 500 US$) + taxes and Eventbrite fee;
2) Regular $750 (app. 575 US$) + taxes and Eventbrite fee
Note : Prices in US dollars are only an approximate, official exchange rate will apply on day of purchase
“Sacred Landscape” Supervision Coaching in Parks and Gardens – Insight and Wisdom through the Five Seasons. With Karyn Prentice and Elaine Patterson, an experiential workshop in the heart of nature at Lafontaine Park in Montreal, on June 15th.